• Provide a forum for exchange of information, experience and knowledge.
• Identify emerging technologies related to the application of technology in Corrections.
• Address the challenges and opportunities for improving Corrections operations and promoting public safety through the use of technology.
• Promote collaboration and information sharing among local, state, tribal and federal agencies.
• Develop and promote standards for the deployment of Corrections technology solutions nationwide.
• Provide continuing educational opportunities to technology professionals.
The Corrections Technology Association (CTA) is a public, non-profit network of professionals actively involved in leveraging technology in the field of Corrections. Members of our association consist primarily of Chief Information Officers, IT Directors and operational and administrative staff from State and Provincial Departments of Correction, as well as from Federal, county and local correctional agencies.
Since 1999 CTA has provided a forum to promote exchange of information, experience and knowledge among correctional agencies. Through the years, the association has actively led development of standards and promoted collaboration and sharing of data and systems across states. CTA’s annual meeting offers its members an unsurpassed opportunity to learn of new technologies and, above all else, affords corrections technologists the opportunity to network with their peers.
An Association of Industry Professionals nationally recognized as Leaders in Corrections Technology.